Thursday, January 23, 2014

How Many Bad Days Do You Get In a Good Life?

If you have a good life .....I really need your help! Will you to join me in an experiment?

All I want is 30 days and total honesty. All you need is a jar and two different colours of 
beans (or buttons or fish gravel or jelly beans or two different types of Cheerios….whatever….......you get it) 30 of each.

The rest is easy:

- Put the jar on your bathroom counter.

- At night after you brush your teeth or take off your make-up or remove your contacts;                whatever it is you do just before you go to bed….put a bean in the jar.
  • If you’ve had a good day put a white bean in the jar.
  • If you’ve had a bad day put a black bean in the jar.
Don’t judge or count or over think and try to turn a black bean into a white bean….just pick 
a bean and put it in the jar.


That’s it…

At the end of 30 days dump the beans on the counter, take a picture and email it to me.


Here's my experiment ready to go.
Notice the white beans? Notice the green lentils (on account of all my black beans are canned) Notice the jar? 

Thanks for your help! 

Love 

M