Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday's Example of Domestic Bliss

First of all, I Stopped numbering Wednesday's Bliss posts, for a couple of reasons...1) I lost track 2) It highlights how infrequently I get that post up and 3) Is anyone else keeping track?

Every year I haul the cardboard banana boxes and dollarstore banker boxes out of the basement and we decorate for the holidays. Every year I struggle to identify the correct cardboard cartons, sometimes I bring up Michael's 'Box o Bachleorhood' in error or the 'carton of crap' that used to be the toddler craft box. My basement is a mecca of corrugated surprises. So this year when it came time to pack up Christmas I decided that I would try my hand at Martha Stewart-esk organization.

I went to the store, I bought some fabulous bins, I packed up Christmas and here they are...



Sitting in the livingroom right were I packed them up. If I take them downstairs they are going to be the beauty queen at the ogre's banquet. That's assuming I can find them a place to live in  boxboard haven.

Advance gratitude today for my lovely husband and his patient diligence this coming weekend, as we sift through the sea of boxes, bringing order and organization to the storage quarters in the basement.

Gratitude, Hope and Smiles are yours to share.
Michelle