Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lessons from Joey

While taking in Canada Day festivities we came across this image from the travelling petting zoo...


I didn't ask the history behind this animal's current circumstance (I didn't want to inquire actually, traveling petting zoos horrify me already)

Clearly something had gone terribly ari in this poor joey's life to be living in an Areopostle tote bag.

We could learn a lot about a grateful attitude from this little guy. I know a lot of people who, if displaced from their ideal life, would be complaining because their bag wasn't Couture. I know a lot of people who would be hopping around the cage in protest of everything that wasn't right about receiving a pink bag hanging undignified from a chainlink frence. Fortunately I also know a lot of people like Joey, willing to enjoy the best life has to offer, make the best of a less than ideal situation and just hang out.

Enjoy your day...find some gratitude in those less than ideal cirrcumstances today...BE A JOEY!

Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!