Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Your Turn @ the Table

Michael and I planted this beautiful climbing rose near the front porch last year. We chose this particular rose colour because it reminded us of where we first lived when we were newlyweds.

Here is this years first bloom! I came home for lunch and there it was in all of it's glory!

The thing about this rose bush is that although it produces gorgeous blooms... it STINKS to high heaven of that sickly artificial rose smell they use in cheap perfume and air fresheners!

Today I am grateful for our rose bush...everytime I see it I am reminded that sometimes life stinks but it is always beautiful.

Today is Thursday, the day we like to get around the table and hear from everyone in The Space.

What's your Gratitude today?

Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!