Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Challenge for 100!

I'm throwing down a challenge for The Space Between Raindrops. The challenge is to raise the number of followers to 100!

Everyday, I receive e-mails and messages thanking The Space Between Raindrops for providing some perspective, a reminder to keep positive or a simple laugh.

I get these notes of gratitude and I think...I wish I could do this for everybody!

Ok, everybody is a tall order. I've decided to start with 100. I want to see if we can get the number of FOLLOWERS to 100!

But I am going to need your help...

1. If you haven't already, click the "FOLLOW" icon on the right side of the page  (its the one with the little pictures under it)

2. Tell your friends...Tweet it up, Share to Facebook, Email a link to everyone in your contacts list. Why not sent them your favorite post!

3. Watch the "FOLLOWERS" count grow!

If The Space Between Raindrops has ever brightened your day, made you laugh or helped you think about things from a different angle...help us share that feeling!

I have a theory that gratitude is just as infectious as misery...Thank you for helping me test the theory.