Sunday, June 12, 2011

Caught Up in June Blur!

June has begun! Anyone who has school age children knows that June is filled to capacity with scheduling.

If you've been missing posts from me....here is why....

In these 30 days we will...

  • Prepare E-man for his talent show comedy routine
  • Send KJ on a 3 day excursion to our Nation's Capital
  • Attend a local gallery to celebrate 2 pieces of surrealism by Lula
  • Find and return all outstanding school library books
  • Study for exams
  • Find a graduation dress
  • Complete highschool summatives
  • Find shoes to match a graduation dress
  • Remember to dress appropriately for 3 separate field trips
  • Attend graduation
  • Find awesome end of the year teachers appreciation gifts
  • Attend a talent show
  • Negotiate summer supervision routines

These are the HAVE TO's on top of work and our normal daily routines

We're also trying to squeeze in

  • Motorcycle lessons
  • Berry picking and jam making
  • Preparing for a teenager to drive
  • Gardening
  • Father's Day
  • Summer Clothes shopping
  • and Doctor's appointments
Should be an easy feat! If you happen to read some peculiar postings in The Space or Smothered in Butter, if you come upon a tweet that seems to be twittered in tongues, if you struggle to make sense of my Facebook status on any given day in the next 30....I'll warn you now that I don't handle sleep deprivation well. I tend to loose focus and clarity, my all ready off beat humor follows a vein of greater off-beated-ness. I opt to laugh my way through chaos....

The remaining days of June might be a little challenging to follow but I'd be ever so grateful if you continued on anyway. I have a feeling I'm going to require some encouragement!

Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!