Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday's Example of Domestic Bliss #9

A lot goes on in our house on a day to day basis. Little surprises me; snowballs in the freezer, laptops on the bathroom counter, shoe boxes filled with rocks.

Every once in a while something stops me cold...Like a crime scene...

Exhibit #1


Exhibit #2

 Gratitude today that I know the evidence is man-made or rather kid-made.

The teenagers who live in an frequent our home are 'creating' zombie blood. It's the first phase in the creative process, I'm told that I can expect our home and yard to host the filming of a Zombie movie this summer. With any luck they will be bringing in a housekeeping crew to assist with production!


Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!