Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday's Example of Domestic Bliss #7

Today a Danish story...

We were holding a bake sale at work on Monday to raise money for local children's charities. Homemade Danish and Puff Pastry doughs are among my favourite stress busting activities. Having more than adequate stress to release an excuse to bust some was very welcome.

So I took the time over the weekend for to make some Danish for the bake sale. I mixed and rolled and folded and rolled and folded and rolled and folded and rolled and folded. I rolled and twisted and waited and baked and glazed. I had fun, I had helpers, I had less stress.

Then I proudly took my treasures in for the bake sale...

and they put them with the store bought cookies.



Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!