Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday...Your Turn @ The Table

Thursday again, this week is just flying by isn't it? Thursdays you know are the day we 'get around the table' around here and ask "what's your grateful?"

This morning I am grateful that for the first time in many long months, the first sound I hear after the air siren blare of my 5:30am alarm, is not the howling whipping wind outside my window. Finally it's warm enough and bright enough. This morning I heard birds chirping!

Your turn... what is YOUR grateful?

Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!