Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday, Your Turn @ the Table


I never thought that I would be saying my gratitude was Twitter. Yes, I said it. No I'm not 16, no I'm not trying to recapture my youth, get hip with my teenagers or escape reality.

I have however figured it out! It took me 3 weeks and I'm pretty sure that I keep sending meaningless retweets to people I don't know. I have followers, I don't know any of them and I'm not certain why some of them are interested other than the shear thrill of virtual competition. Who cares! Twitter is cool! I'm learning things about my region that I didn't have a clue about. I'm getting real time information on happenings, crop progress and updates on the television I'm missing while I tweet.

Oh ya and that brainless relaxation that is so hard to come by ;)

Your turn @ the table...What are you grateful for today?