Sunday, May 29, 2011

All Quiet On the Homefront.

It has been a restful couple of days, with no real concrete plans just some items on the "I'd like to" list. Items which we did get to; the market and some planting, a cake for a friend, some hockey.

Happy Birthday Sue! (like the cake says LOL)
We managed it all, along with the requisite parental discomfort we are able to dispense to our teenagers.

It has been a little quiet around here too. I've been nurturing my food blog Smothered in Butter a little bit. It's young after all and I'm working out some kinks and fiddling with content and layout...click over and have a look...tell me what you think. Today's post is Me vs. Market...Michael vs. Mud

Hopefully the weekend is a precursor to what the week ahead has in store. I'm going to need some 'take it easy' if I'm going to celebrate turning 40ish (that more than 40 less than 50 and all you're getting out of me!)

There is going to be a lot of gratitude this week, I have a lot to be grateful for. Life after all has been pretty good to me so far.



Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!