Monday, April 4, 2011

Who's Your Righter?


Today started out bumpy. I woke up irritated and by the time I was leaving for work I was downright miserable!

That happens to everyone, there are no exceptions to the human condition. Fortunately each of us has been provided a 'righter.' You know what I'm talking about, that person who turns your thinking right-side up and focused on the positive.

Today I am grateful for Michael, who always turns me back when I'm heading in the wrong direction. By the time I got to work, everything was 'right' again.


What do you think? Who or what is your 'righter'?



Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.

Michelle

Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!