Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Thursday Holds


Confession time...I am a Horoscope follower. I check my Gemini horoscope every morning on my facebook app. For good measure I then check it in the 3 different newspapers we have on hand each day at the restaurant. I compare all the predictions. Somedays I meld them together into a single forecast overview, somedays I pick the least of the worst and go with it as my 'official' prediction and cross my toes that the star readers are having an off day.

Then sometimes I get a forecast like this...


Even though the Moon transits into a sign that can enhance your popularity, Gemini, chances are that you'll find yourself having to deal with issues concerning letting go. There's something in your life that has outlived its usefulness, and this may be brought to your attention in a dramatic way today. This is not bad karma, or something you deserve, it's only a message from the stars asking you to get rid of what you don't need and make room for something new in your life.

and I can't wait to see what the day has in store! Today looks like it's going to be interesting, perhaps I will choke on a high-fat muffin thereby confirming that I should not be eating the darned things in the first place. I am filled with anticipation!

It's Thursday and not that an excuse is needed but I always ask ..."What's your gratitude?" it's your turn at the table, share a comment about what you are grateful for today.

As for me...I am grateful for innocent words of entertainment that start each morning for me with a chuckle!